Followers

Search This Blog

CHECK OUT OUR HORIZONTAL SUSPENSION FLEXIBILITY

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

THINGS THAT INTEREST ME!





Welcome to my blog! Over the years I have written about what it takes to get in the door to corporate america, Cisco's technology and search for hottest skills. Today I decided to write about things that interest me. Technology, all things creative (art, music, poetry, dance) and Education is really my areas of interest!

Please check out the links to see how technology, art and education have continued to come together to create the way we do business today.

Even as Recruiters we have to find new and innovative ways to find qualified talent, screen candidates and eliminate those who don't meet the basic qualifications.

With a river of candidates flowing, an additional 10-15 hours to the recruiters work week, both sides are seeking ways to minimize effort, save time and money.

That's why I love innovation and technology. Enjoy the videos, information and stay tuned for things that interest me.

Tangil

No comments: