Followers

Search This Blog

CHECK OUT OUR HORIZONTAL SUSPENSION FLEXIBILITY

Friday, May 15, 2009

I Said Digital Media Not Singing!




Well folks, my life is like a box of chocolates! You never know what you're gonna get! In my last post, I mentioned my interest was in Digital Media; so far nothing has happened there, but I am about to be a semi-finalist in the local "Triad Idol" competetion. I can't believe i'm doing this!

I've been busy since your last reading of my blog, here are some of the things I am involved in:

Contestant in the Semi-Finals for Triad Idol www.triadidol.org
-come out to the Odeon Theatre to support this Sunday 1:15pm in GSO

Owner of The Poet's Brain - Poetry Club
-Working on a Poetry Video with some of the top poet's that perform regularly at the club.
-Meeting with a couple of other POet Venue owners to collaborate on a Poet Slam

Owner of The Skylight Room - Live Jazz Club-Getting reading to launch a party for "Everything New York" where we are raffling off free tix to BB Kings "Tribute to Prince" in NY that will be fun

Managing a Drama Ministry working multiple projects

Putting my house up for sale again!

Trying to register for School - it's been too long

And of course I could go on, but I don't want to bore you. I'm having lots of fun!

Until next time!

Ciao

No comments: