Followers

Search This Blog

CHECK OUT OUR HORIZONTAL SUSPENSION FLEXIBILITY

Monday, October 27, 2008

Taking My Own Advice!





Well after 20 years, I find myself unemployed swallowing a healthy dose of my on advice. As of last Friday I am no longer employed with Manpower onsite for Cisco. I'm going to miss working there. It truly was an awesome opportunity to help a lot of people, work on some exciting initiatives for HR and learn about emerging technologies within the walls of Cisco.

Now that I'm moving on I will have to take my own career advice that I have shared with so many of you, now we will all see if it really works ;-).

In the mean time I do have a few opportunities that a few friends are searching for. If you have any of the following skills please let me know ASAP!

VOIP Network Engineer in Central Valley CA - Leading University looking for a Network Engineer for a full-time position to be responsible for recommending and installing networking and computer systems. This position is also responsible for third-level network support for the Help Desk. In the above and all that follows, network or networking generically means data and/or voice and/or video including any associated databases and web components.


CMDB Developer in Cleveland OH - The position will be a technical lead responsible for designing, developing and documenting integrations between applications maintaining an expert level understanding of all customizations, configurations and interfaces with these systems. This person will focus primarily on ITIL applications and toolsets.
¨ Knowledge of basic web programming languages including XML, JavaScript, and Java.
¨ Experience with Microsoft Programming Languages including VB, and .NET.
¨ Knowledge of general information technology design and architecture concepts.
¨ Experience with ITIL best practices.
¨ Familiarity with formal Requirements Gathering methodologies and lifecycles.
¨ Familiarity with Release and Change Management practices.


For more information please contact me on one of the following:

Yahoo IM: tangils
email: engage.strategicrecruiters@gmail.com

Regards,

Tangil

No comments: